7.26.2011

Moving again...

Wow, it seems like my family and I are constantly moving... but yeah, we are on the go again! Due to unforeseen circumstances (as in we just found out last week), we need to vacate the current apartment we are renting because it's been sold. Needless to say, this caused me tremendous stress last week. But once again, even if I doubt most of the times, "HE" saw us through! Last weekend, Malcolm, Mai and I found a new home. It's in a great place and it's still close to Mai's school. I am so thankful that we don't need to make a major adjustment especially in such short notice.

But yeah, the family's on the move again. And aside from the dreaded packing, this is actually a "move" I'm looking forward to. Another chapter in our lives waiting to begin! THANK YOU LORD!

"and Lord, next time I doubt, remind of today..."

No comments:

Post a Comment