10.01.2012

So... many... things... happening!

Hello, hello!

Oh yes, that has been a very looooooong time of being MIA, right? Believe me, there were days that I was jumping off my skin wanting to post the many things that are happening in my life. But often, it's a choice between sleeping or updating my blog, and I'm sorry to say, but I need my sleep.

It's quite sad that lately my life has been so busy that even taking a quick nap is now considered a luxury. But God is good because I actually have a few minutes this morning to tell you a quick update on how things are going with our family... I just have to type a little faster than my brain dictates.

1. First off, I just want to say that the transition for Micah to go from 3 days of preschool to now KG has been a relatively easy one. Thank God she loves school, so it wasn't actually a big deal for her to go 5 days/week In fact, when I come early to pick her up, she usually gives me a "what are you doing here so early?" face. I don't know if that's a good thing for her not to miss me that much :(

2. On the contrary, my transition to go back full-time at work has been challenging one! I actually miss my Tue/Thr days off because I can catch up on my chores/errands/tasks to do at home. Now, it seems like the weekend fly by so fast that I don't even feel the "oh, cool! The weekend is here!" kind of feeling anymore because before I can even sit and think, weekend is already over.

3. One of the great things that has happened though is that I am back to serving in the ministry! Actually, ministries! Am I spreading myself thin or what? :-) But I am very glad to be a part of the children's and worship ministries because, aside from the fact that serving in any capacity is really close to my heart, I feel that I am really shaped to work with kids and to sing. But boy! Am I rusty!!!??? It's been a while, so I feel like I have to really re-learn so many things, plus learn so many more...

4. There is something big that will happen soon... can't share it yet but once it pans out then you'll be the first to know!

Okay, I am outta time! I have a project to finish at work. Oh dear, I'm yawning like crazy too.... I wanna go to bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment