11.25.2010

TGIHBBP - thank God I have Boudreaux Butt Paste

This post brought to you by Boudreaux's Butt Paste. All opinions are 100% mine.

Micah is and has already been potty-trained since she was two. In fact that made me a very happy mommy because I once that we both became serious with the process, we achieved it in a week's time (I started potty training when she was a year and a half but wasn't successful because I wasn't really very serious about it - still always depending on pull-up diapers). There were no horror stories, just a few accidents and no huge messes happened. Over-all my whole potty training experience was swell! I mean I was ecstatic because no more diapers, wipes, butt pastes, etc... or so I thought!

Last week Mai (my pet name for my daughter) complained of "itchiness" in her buttocks area, but after she went to the potty she shrieked in pain. I ran to her and she complained that her "butt-butt" hurts. Now, Mai NEVER had diaper rash when she was in diapers (thanks to Boudreaux's Butt Paste) but I really didn't think that she can have "undies rash". I guess the undies that I got her was a little too big and it rubbed against the skin of her buttocks. I was surprised to see that after a long time of not ever having to experience diaper rash, she now having rash from undies. Thank God I still buy Boudreaux's Butt Paste because I found it to be so helpful even for minor skin irritations (yes, it has more uses than what it's famous for). After just one use, the redness was gone. I've always used the product and I'm glad that I keep a tub handy for emergencies like this!

 

For a sample of this amazing product, click here: Boudreaux's Butt Paste.
 

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment