10.13.2011

Thank God for TGI Fridays "Entrees for One"

This post brought to you by T.G.I. FRiDAY'S. All opinions are 100% mine.

In a household of people with different preferences for food -- Hubby being a "MEAT" man; a child who loves anything cheesy; and me, who ends up having to cook 3 different meals every day for 3 different people (yeah, I don't eat meat) -- it's a BREATH OF FRESH AIR to discover the T.G.I. FRiDAY’S “Entrées for One”.

As I see it, T.G.I. FRiDAY’S “Entrées for One” saves me both time and money! Time, because I don't have to slave having to plan meals for each person in our family, and money because planning meals isn't the easiest task to do, especially for "on the go" mom like me, and because of that, we end up having to eat out a lot because I just have no time to plan, let alone cook nowadays. Funny enough though, we often eat at TGIFridays because it's near our house and we just love their food. So another plus of the T.G.I. FRiDAY’S “Entrées for One” is that we get the same yummy food we get at TGIFridays restaurants at the comfort of our home. Hubs especially loves the Prime Beef Stroganoff and Mai can't get enough of the Grilled Chicken Mac and Cheese that she's eaten it two days in a row! And there's are no leftovers to waste (which is a big problem in our house, as I have a problem cooking meals for one). So who's not going to love T.G.I. FRiDAY’S “Entrées for One” when you can save time and money, not have to eat leftovers for days at a time and restaurant-quality food for the family. As I see it, with T.G.I. FRiDAY’S “Entrées for One” it's just a win-win scenario for everybody.

For more info, visit their FB Fan Page at T.G.I. FRiDAY’S “Entrées for One” and vote in the Fun Freezer contest for the best decorated freezer entry! Voting runs from October 7th to the 20th.

Entrées For One

Entrées For One

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment