1.17.2012

How am I going to achieve a well-balanced blog?

Being an aspiring full-time WAHM, I loved the idea of monetizing my personal blog. It's like the best of both worlds because I can earn from home through something I really like doing-- writing based on personal experience. However, learning to tricks of trade is just a little too technical for my artistically inclined brain (yeah, let's leave it at that! I'm artistic as I am technologically very challenged). For a few months now, I have been earning decently through blogging, mostly from reviewing products and services. I love it! I love the fact that I get to learn and try out about new products/services and I get to let people know! Personally, that's what I love about it-- sharing it to people. Let's face it, if I'm experienced at anything, it's talking and sharing (sometimes oversharing). But what I lack is the knowledge of really putting my blog out there, i.e. generating more page views.

In all honestly, I started this blog as an outlet for me to vent out my mommy experiences hoping to connect to other moms who are in the same boat as I am. But eversince I've learned about ways to monetize blog, it's like I'm always trying to pattern my posts to generate more advertisers as oppose to reaching more moms. Sigh... all I want is a balanced blog of networking with mommies like me to swap stories/experiences with and to attract advertisers to continously review products and services. How am I going to do that?

No comments:

Post a Comment