3.26.2012

Great for people with black thumbs... like me!

This post brought to you by Scotts®. All opinions are 100% mine.

I have a confession: I have a black thumb! Plants do not grow whenever they know that it is me that planted them. This is the reason why I gave up on a big dream of mine when I was a kid... to have a beautiful flower garden. But, this dream had to be revisited because my lovely daughter just absolutely loves plants. And she doesn't just want to admire them from a distance, she loves to get her hands dirty and plant them, nurture them and see them grow.

In our tiny apartment, with an even tinier lanai, We have all sorts of plants that my daughter takes good care of: we have our herbs - basil, rosemary and dill. Then we have our flowers - mini roses and gerbera daisies. When my daughter begged me to have some plants to take care of, I was really hesistant because of my black thumb. I know that it'll be worse if we take some plants in and just watch them die... but a miracle happened! I came upon Miracle-Gro Expand ‘n Gro™

EnG Product Shot.png

This product is beyond amazing! It really does makes the plants luscious and beautiful! It produces 3X the yield versus regular soil probably because the planting mix expands when water is added in it. It  significantly improves the soil for multiple years, feeds plants for up to 6 months and it's natural fibers hold up to 50% more water than basic potting soil. Wow, even a black thumb can grow like a pro with Miracle-Gro Expand ‘n Gro™.

With Spring time here, Miracle-Gro Expand ‘n Gro™ is what every big/small garden needs. It for sure does wonders for our little herb/flower potted garden in our small lanai! Makes my daughter happy, which in turn, makes me happy!

Check out the video before for more information and for a sample:

Advertisement

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment