11.16.2010

Oh God! You're so GOOD!

It's thankful Tuesday and I have SO MANY things to be thankful for:

1. I am so thankful that my papa is cancer free! Yes, he is! After his pet scans and other more tests, all resulted negative! I am so happy and for sure my papa's going to live a long, long, long life so God can use him more in His ministry.

2. I am thankful for music. Music has been a part of me ever since I can remember and up until today, whenever there's something to feel that I have no words for, listening to music and sometimes lyrics too, helps me convey my emotions and it makes me feel all right.

3. I am thankful for my family. My family - Malcolm & Micah, and my Ona family - Papa, Mama, Ate Gem, David, Hannah, Kyle & my dodong and cocong. It's really true that when the whole world walks out on you, your family will stay. You don't even have to fight by yourself... someone willingly fights for you.

4. I am thankful for being me. Most times, I don't like me just because, but I do love me! I love me enough to know my rights and to speak up for myself. There was a time that I didn't think I was worthy enough to defend and speak up for myself. Now, I know better that I've always deserved the best.

5. I am thankful for my Jesus. I am finite, so clumsy, stubborn, rebellious... but Jesus loves me despite all these... by dying on the cross, he made me worthy.

Happy Tuesday everybody! Oh, and I hope Mark Ballas and Bristol Palin goes through the finals of DWTS, then that'll be reason to be thankful #6! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment