6.09.2011

Allergies, when will you give me a break!?

This post brought to you by Walgreens. All opinions are 100% mine.
I don't know if the weather is a major contributor but lately, my allergies are at its worst! And not only me, but my entire family as well. And to make matters worse, I can't keep up with all the allergy meds that each of us have to take. For me, my doctor prescribed me to take Cetrizine (Zyrtec) in the morning and Diphenhydramine (Bendryl) at night. My husband prefers to take Loratidine (Claritin). As for Mai, she's taking what I am taking but of course in liquid form. So, you can just imagine how costly it becomes just to control allergies in the Buzon household. So, as a mom who absolutely LOVES savings but would also not sacrifice quality, I love buying our meds at Walgreens because of the Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products. I used to be wary of purchasing generic brands, but all my reservations were put to rest with Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products because aside from most of their products having the same active ingredients as national brands (so you know for sure that, quality wise, there's no sacrifice), they are pharmacist recommended and are guaranteed to provide 100% customer satisfaction. But as I've said, nowadays, every penny counts, so just the savings alone in purchasing Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Productsas oppose to the name brand meds really give my budget ALOT of breathing room. And we've been taking Wal-Zyr, Wal-Itin and Wal-dryl for a good 1 1/2 years now and we are very well pleased with these products that we've switched most of our medicine cabinet staples to Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products.
Several bloggers are giving away some Walgreens Gift Cards.
Please click on this link to join: giveaways

Walgreens also support our communities through the Walgreens Way to Well Fund™
For details please visit Walgreens Way to Well Fund™

Advertisement120x30_WalgrensTransparentLogo
Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment