8.12.2011

Insane in the Membrane

Wow, these days, I'm reminded of that song... "insane in the membrane (insane in the brain!)" Hahaha! I know, I know! Not the best of songs to remember. Actually, that's the only part of the song I know. But the days in our household these past few days can really make one insane in the membrane!

Don't get me wrong, I am SO HAPPY we're moving! But the moving itself is so hard! Not to mention all the drama surrounding it. Mind you, I don't mind a little drama every now and then, but by golly! I can't believe how this move has made me shed so much tears! I won't bore you the details of it, but needless to say, I've concluded that there are some people who loves drama more than I do! They THRIVE on it! If you ask me, it's really insane!

But God does love these drama-loving folks! Why would the insanity of this behavior constantly perpetuated if He didn't!? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment